Welcome to the 2016-17 School Year!
The February PTA general meeting will be held in the Library at La Entrada starting at 5pm Wednesday Febrary 15, 2017.
The meeting will begin early to accommodate staff and parents who wish to attend the School Board Meeting (at the District Office), where the District Diversity Statement will be presented. A short social (with refreshments) will begin at 5pm. The agenda will commence at 5:30.
Meeting Agenda: Two district presentations are scheduled and we will vote on the nominating committee for 2017- 2018 PTA Board positions.
- Maynell Palmer will present on the District Wellness Committee activities
- Eric Holm will present updates on District Facility projects
The full agenda for the meeting can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you on the 15th!
What would you like to do?
- Subscribe to the Leopard's Spot - It's the best way to stay in the loop each and every week.
- Check the 2016-2017 PTA Calendar - Start planning for the new school year.
- Fulfill teachers' wishes with Apple for the Classroom.
- Sign Up for the Hot Lunch Program - View and order lunches online.
- Learn about PTA Programs - See how the PTA enriches your student's life at La Entrada.
As always, if you're interested in getting involved with any of our programs, please contact MJ Crousore and Molly Drewes at email@example.com.